Oxygenation / ozone therapy is a process of administering ozone gas or water to treat disease or wound by stimulating the immune system It flushes out the infected cells destroys the disease microorganisms and stops the growth of bacteria that are harmful, improves cellular function and promote the healing of damaged tissues.
Effects of Ozone Therapy
- Strengthening the immune system by stimulating white blood cell production.
- Destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeast
- It helps the red blood cells to transport oxygen and improves circulation and cell function.
- Speeds up the breakdown of petrochemicals.
- Increasing the production of interferon and tumor necrosis factor, thus helping the body to fight infections and cancers.
- Eliminates toxins as being a powerful antioxidant.
- Stimulates the metabolism.
- Used to combat skin problems like herpes, eczema, acne, scars.
Methods Of Administration
- Internal and external bleeding
- History of heart attack