Atomic Hydrogen(HHO) is a preventive and therapeutic medical gas for various acute and chronic diseases because of its antioxidant, anti-apoptotic, anti-inflammatory and cytoprotective properties that are beneficial to the cell.
The hydrogen inhalation procedure is carried out by inhaling hydrogen gas (HHO ) through a medical cannula or mask connected to a hydrogen generator. This generator produces high concentration of HHO by electrolyzing pure water to produce hydrogen gas (HHO ) mixed with oxygen (O2). Most of these HHO inhalers keep the hydrogen concentration under 4 % where pure hydrogen gas of 67% is generated with 33% oxygen. Each hour spent on inhaling HHO gas flushes our body with trillions of hydrogen ions.
- Hydrogen is poorly soluble in water, and therefore most of it comes out in gaseous form into the air, thus, by inhalation it is possible to obtain a large concentration of hydrogen over a short period of time.
- The inhalation of hydrogen( HHO) allows the body to get a large amount of hydrogen. It is better absorbed by the brain, nervous system, circulatory system and lung. The inhalation of gaseous 2% hydrogen( HHO) for 60 minutes is equivalent to the use of 900 liters of hydrogen water (concentration @ 670,000 ppm).
- For inhalation below 4% is safe, because it is below the level of flammability.
- It is extremely unique as it has the capability to act at the cellular level.
- It can cross the blood brain barrier, enter the mitochondria and even translocate to the nucleus.
- It is an effective molecule to neutralize the toxic radicals in the body.
- It reduces the oxidative stress in various disorders and organ systems including the digestive, cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- It negates the toxicity of oxygen.
- It is an ideal antioxidant molecule due to its small size. It does reconstruction work in places where other antioxidants cannot reach due to their large size.
- It stimulates energy metabolism as measured by oxygen consumption and carbon dioxide production.
- It elevates oral medicine to the level of intra-venous medicine because of quick absorption and dispersion deep into the cells.
- Excellent for detoxification, due to its high permeability and solubility.
- Induces a state of DEEP SLEEP.
- Alkalizes the body
- Boosts skin health and fights aging and restoration of youth.
- Strengthening of hair.
- Combats allergies.
- Fights autoimmune diseases.
- Faster sports injury recovery.
- Improves blood circulation and metabolism reducing fatigue and weakness.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Improves peripheral circulation in diabetic gangrene.
- Prevention and treatment of intestinal disorders (indigestion, constipation, chronic diarrhoea)
- Prevention of osteoporosis and maintenance of healthy bone density.
- Protects liver, heart, bladder, gut, kidney, eyes.
- Reduces neuropathic pain.
- Enhances wound healing
- Corrects DNA damage.Enhances wound healing
- May battle cancerous tumors.
- Reduces pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Improves mood disorders, depression, anxiety.
- Protects the brain and prevents cognitive, learning and memory problems.
- May reduce the side effect of chemotherapy and radiation.
To date, hydrogen inhalations are becoming more widespread and are considered as an alternative or addition to the use of hydrogen water. Both ways perfectly complement each other and help to achieve the maximum result in taking care of your health.